We respect your privacy and we are committed to the protection of personal information.
We collect personal information to assist us in providing you with services as well as information on either products and services offered by us.
We collect personal information from you in a number of ways including:
- directly from you, such as when you apply for credit, place an order, become involved in any or our promotional activities, enter your personal details on our websites (for example during registration or application for products and services), when you provide information by phone or in documents such as an application form;
- from our affiliated companies;
- from your representatives;
- from publicly available sources of information;
- from credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies and credit providers for credit related purposes such as credit worthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing;
- from our own records of your dealings with us; or
- when legally required to do so.
Your details including your purchases will be added to our database, and will be used by us:
- to identify you;
- in providing services to you including but not limited to the processing of this Application and the giving of credit to you and the administration and management of those services;
- to provide you with information on either products and services offered by us;
- in undertaking risk assessment and management; and
- in gathering data and disclosing data to third parties such as:
- insurance brokers and insurers;
- credit reporting agencies;
- financial institutions including our own bankers;
- service providers; and
- industry groups having a legitimate reason to receive such information, as necessary from time to time for our organisation’s functions.
If you provide us with personally identifiable information, you may receive from time to time, telephone calls, emails or direct marketing containing promotional material. You agree to receiving e-mailings from us including information not only on the areas of interest you have indicated but all types of news and information on our other products. If you do not want to receive them, please contact us. You may be asked to indicate your preference to receiving promotional material, when submitting information to us.
As with most websites, when you visit the Foodlink Australia website or use an application/form on the website, We may record anonymous information such as IP address, time, date, referring URL, pages accessed and documents downloaded type of browser and operating system.
We may employ other companies or individuals to provide certain services such as analysing customer lists, providing marketing assistance or consulting services. These third parties may have access to information needed to perform their function but cannot use that information for other purposes.
We do not provide any personal information provided by you to any third parties other than to our affiliated companies or where required by law or as set out in this Privacy Statement. We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may provide aggregate statistics on our customers to third parties such as advertisers, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
We co-operate with law enforcement agencies as required by law.
All reasonable steps are taken to correct the information we hold where that information is not accurate, up-to-date and complete.
All reasonable steps are taken to ensure that all information is treated confidentially, kept secure and protected against unauthorised use and is maintained only for the purpose for which it is intended.
You have the rights given by the Privacy Act 1988 as amended.
You have the right to access your personal information and requests for information about our Privacy Statement are welcomed.
For further information on our Privacy Statement please contact:
Foodlink Australia Pty Ltd
3 The Crescent
KINGSGROVE NSW 2208
Tel: 02 9666 4818
Fax: 02 9666 464