About the business and the role
· Work within a rapidly expanding food wholesale company
· Full time position
· Immediate start
Foodlink Australia, one of Sydney’s largest food wholesale distributers, is seeking an experienced in bound sales representative to work at their office in Kingsgrove. This role would be well suited for a CHEF that wants out of the kitchen. Successful applicants will work as part of a energetic team to service Foodlink’s ever expanding NSW customer base.
Food experience is a must.
Experience within the food service industry will be highly considered.
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Mon to Fri
Basis: Permanent full-time
Job tasks and responsibilities
Daily duties include, but are not limited to:
· Processing inbound sales.
· Liaising with chefs about our product range.
· Responding to customer enquiries on stock availability, pricing and delivery status.
Skills and experience
Successful application will:
· Like to work in a busy office.
· Work well under pressure
· Good communication skills.
· Ability to work within a team required
· Experience using NAV preferred but not essential
Being a member of the sales team at Foodlink means you must be able to work effectively within a fast paced environment. If you think this role is for you, please apply.
Must have previous experience in inbound telephone sales.
Applications open to Permanent Australian residents only. Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please call head office on 02 9666 4818, if you need to chat.
|Job Category||Full Time|